Your Sports Club may be eligible to register with H.M. Revenue & Customs as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC). To qualify it must be open to the whole community, and must provide sports facilities for eligible sports, and be organised on an amateur basis. As a registered CASC your club can claim Gift Aid repayments on donations and tax relief on any corporation tax due. This will then increase the income of your club available to your members.

In order to register with HMRC, your club will need a 'governing document' and various other documentation. I will ensure that all these documents are completed correctly so that your sporst club is properly registered with HMRC.