If you are a landlord, with rental income, we can prepare your accounts for your let property, ensuring that you claim all the reliefs to which you are entitled. F or example if your property is furnished you can claim a wear and tear allowance. You can also claim for repairs and renewals to your property, but not 'Improvements' to your property. However there is a fine line between 'Improvements' and 'Renewals and Repairs'. We will be able to advise you in matter such as this.